Introductions with a bit of Pizzazz!




Greetings!
I am Richard Naughton and I am sad to let you know that I don't know what I can do to make this blog post have a bit of the aforementioned 'Pizzazz'. I know, I know, I lead you on. I wrote the title of this post back in the days of my starry eyed youth, some several seconds ago. However since then I have become cruel, less imaginative, for I have witnessed the darker world.
Fear not, I turned on my bedroom lights there and now I am sat in a slightly brighter room awaiting the moment I 'get back in the zone' so I can write some more.
On my harrowing adventure to the light switch and back, it hit me. I now know what I can do to infuse this blog with 'Pizzazz'! I will write "(*fireworks*)" every now and again. Huzah! On with the
Introductions!

So I am Richard, more about me in the "About Me & Myself" section of this blog but, keeping it short and explaining what this is all about... well I do stuff sometimes, and I should get into the habit of showing others that stuff. I want to build up an online portfolio of the work that I have done and will do, both in college and out side of that! I am also going to use this blogging site as motivation to do more things and stuff. I will do my very best to update weekly. Once I get comfortable with my arrangements I'll try to pick a specific day that I can meet every week. Hopefully that will happen sooner rather than later! Right now, if I don't post on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday it will be Sunday (hopefully)!

(*fireworks*)

I am genuinely looking forward to this! I want to make sure I can say that I at least did something small every week. It should be fun exploring new things and experiences, telling you all about the little things I've done already and reviewing how I've improved over the years (...*gulp*)!
It'll be great fun I'm sure! (*fireworks*)
Hopefully you'll agree!

We shall 'shlaters',
Richard.